Another great one from The Frisky…
Meet Brian. He just moved to NYC from Milwaukee and instead of the typical dating path, he’s doing something to stand out as the alpha male in the largest U.S. city. He’s going on 30 dates in 30 days. He set up a Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and website. Basically, EDtv just birthed on the dating scene.
Here’s why I want to date this kid:
1) Clearly, he thinks in a whole different realm. If he’s putting this much thought in the strategy of dating, can you even imagine what his dates would be like?
2) I can get pointers for my new documentary/book “30 job interviews in 30 years”
3) I’ve been hesitant about traditional online dating. I’m glad Brian upped the ante on this one.
4) You know someone’s going to make a movie off this kid. Maybe a TV show? He seems like he would still be grounded in the glitz of it all. Another reason he’s sane.
5) I always loved those Coca-Cola commercials with people running with their friends on the train to a song. I’m sure we could get Brian’s friends to tape on our dates (yes, I would totally be asked back for more), edit in Final Cut and lay a fantastic track down.
Thoughts on Brian? And Chicago, step it up! Brian starts his dates on July 19. I can only imagine more commentary on the matter later this month.