Today has been stellar, despite the weird encounter at lunch I had…
1) My hair was actually straight today. And not Mufasa like, probably due to…
2) The 70 degree weather today makes me so excited for Fall!
3) Ray LaMontagne and David Gray concert tonight (like in 2 hours). And it’s at a park. Millennium Park. Which is right across the street from my office. Word.
4) Birthdays Wednesday in the office. Props to Ryan for picking Ice Cream Snicker Bars. (Note: We legitimately have a birthday party every Wednesday for the past week’s birthdays. Yea, it’s pretty amazing).
5) I got my business cards. Important to note: I never received business cards at my last job…which is interesting to say the least. I’ve been at MW for 8 days and already have something that makes me feel like a permanent part of the team.
6) Came up with a stellar tagline for the Verizon Wireless booth for People en Espanol’s event in NYC. Feel big time. Especially with a stack of #5s on my desk.
7) Started Talking to Girls about Duran Duran and loving everything about it thus far. And it’s true, I fell in love with Duran Duran on an Ordinary World kind of day.